Re: OCaml Labs Meeting - 12th April at 2pm in the Computer Lab

It's just been pointed out to me that the best way to read the previous update
is vie the following link:

http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/ocamllabs/ocl-reporter/blob/master/pages/news/index.html

The caveat about links still applies but the rendering is better.

Best wishes,
Amir