Re: mirage-fs and ocaml-crunch

It's only in the original monolithic repo:

-anil

On 23 Apr 2013, at 18:40, Vincent Bernardoff <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

mirage-fs do not contain any FAT library at all, only a crunch folder.

I updated it recently to allow for a -o option (output to an oc instead of stdout by default).

ocaml-crunch contains the same thing, apparently it has been modified more recently (7 months instead of 10 months), except for my patch of course.

I cannot find FAT anywhere.

I think that really needs clarification.

Cheers,

Vincent