Re: "The Kernel is the Problem, Not the Solution"

Yeah, it's all the other stuff -- managing the iperf instances, making sure
they're not all hogging CPU, splitting it across aliases, interfaces, bridges
and VMs, etc.

All a bit tedious. Isn't there some magic load generator that already helps out
with this sort of thing?

-anil