Re: "The Kernel is the Problem, Not the Solution"

On Tue, 14 May 2013 09:07:23 +0100
Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> mentioned:

> Yeah, it's all the other stuff -- managing the iperf instances, making sure
> they're not all hogging CPU, splitting it across aliases, interfaces, bridges
> and VMs, etc.
>
> All a bit tedious. Isn't there some magic load generator that already helps
> out with this sort of thing?

I can try to get access to the SwiftTest appliance (the company I worked
for and run the test.  Do you want to run it agains Mirage in Xen?
What kind of protocols do you want to test against?

--
Stanislav Sedov
ST4096-RIPE

!DSPAM:5191fa7c13142827654262!