Re: Mirage & dynlink

Thanks Anil. I'm drafting an architecture for a big data company and I'd love to end up with something as simple as a single microkernel for their whole stack, so I was wondering what I could use and what I should stay away from.

Btw do you know if there are some industrial applications of Mirage already?