Mirage Xenstore Stub Domain

Hi all,

I am attempting to build the Mirage Xenstore stub domain by following these instructions on the Mirage blog:

  http://www.openmirage.org/blog/xenstore-stub-domain

However, I'm running into some trouble---it looks like the interfaces for shared memory rings and grant tables have changed since the "xs_transport_domain" module was written.  I'm using Mirage as installed from "opam" and the "ocaml-xenstore-xen" module from the Git repository at:

   git://github.com/djs55/ocaml-xenstore-xen

Is there is an updated repository elsewhere that works with the latest Mirage?  If not, I may take a stab at bringing it up to date, and would appreciate any insight available on gotchas I might run into.

Thanks,
James