Re: Mirage Xenstore Stub Domain

Hi James,

I think you're right -- some key interfaces have changed. Since some of the changes are fairly fresh in my memory, I did a first pass at fixing the code.

The blog post is a bit out of date now. The best way to start is to:

opam init
opam switch 4.00.1
opam remote add xapi-project git://github.com/xapi-project/opam-repo-dev
opam remote add mirage git://github.com/mirage/opam-repo-dev
opam install mirage-xen xenstore

and then clone the repo and build in the 'xen' directory. For me the files compile but fail to link. The next thing to do is to investigate using the 'mirari' tool to link a xen kernel, like the other examples in the mirage/mirage-skeleton repo. This is fallout from the recent (very good IMHO) change to avoid using a special 'opam compiler switch' to install mirage kernels. You can now use a regular (unpatched) compiler and link in the 'mirage-xen' package.

Sorry for the build breakage!

Cheers
Dave