Re: OPAM+Ubuntu test PPA

Thanks for testing... I've now uploaded an OPAM-1.1 snapshot package to
ppa-unstable, so we now have the complete suite.

Also need to test if this PPA works on Debian Wheezy too.

If all that is ok, we should be clear to bump the required compiler dependency
to 4.1 instead of 4.0, and use ocamlbuild -use-ocamlfind directly in Mirari
(note that 4.0 backwards compat can still be achieved by installing a
myocamlbuild.ml, if we really need to).

-anil