Re: Fwd: Building for unix backend fails

Hi Richard,
I reinstalled everything from scratch all of a sudden it worked :-o

Anil, thanks for your response.

I am aiming to port SDNSim in Xen, but as a first step, I experiment with simple Mirage apps with networking.

I test it under Linux  3.5.0-36, using opam 1.0.0.
I've added mirage/opam-repo-dev as a remote to opam
I use mirari to build the projects (which I find extremely convenient).

Still have the issue with the "tcp" example not running on Xen, but I will keep working on it (not an easy thing to debug Xen guests).
If I have no luck, I might ping you again.

Thanks,
D.