ANN: mirage.0.9.6 xenstore.1.2.3 xenstore_transport.0.9.2

Hi,

I've just made an important bugfix release of mirage and the xenstore libraries, which fixes an early exception-on-boot connecting to xenstore. If you ever saw an error on the console like:

ERROR: Already connected to xenstore: cannot reconnect

then I recommend updating to the new version.

This version also makes it easier to write xenstore-using code which compiles both for Unix userspace and xen kernelspace without modification (thanks, Vincent!)

Cheers,
Dave