Re: [Xen-API] Introducing Open Source XenRT

Lars,

This sounds ideal -- given we're gunning for a Oct 22nd release, we don't have
time to integrate with XenRT before then anyway.  We can look at a hosted-XenRT
as a longer term, more sustainable testing path, and continue with ad-hoc
testing for our first release (which will the first of many, and doesn't need
to be perfect!).

-anil