Notes on Mirage meeting - 03 Sep

Hi folks,

My brief notes from this meeting (please add stuff I missed).

- Going through checklist on issue (https://github.com/mirage/mirage/issues/102)

- Mirari combinator stuff is a blocker - Anil will work on this for next
Tuesday

- Anil/Thomas also looking at using opam2web and using opam remotes to provide
overview of all the libs (this is the trove stuff mentioned last week).

- Dimos looking into networking stuff and trying to hunt down a bug.  Need an
event channel ninja to help with this kind of debugging. Maybe Dimos, Anil,
Balraj and Thomas can have a chat on Friday?

- Mort's done a bunch of stuff on Installation (work through big backlog of
emails)

- There's a memory leak on mirage site but it reboots every couple of days (in
100s of ms) so not prioritised chasing it down. Anil chatting to others about
testing for memory leaks but this is on the back burner for now.

- Anil/Mort (and others) also looking into moving blogs onto Mirage.  Anil and
Mort also keen to have DNS servers running.

- Overall, looking in good shape to release DP1 after next week's call (perhaps
even before)

Amir