Re: Notes on Mirage meeting - 11 Sep

brief notes from call today

- Looked over issues and only one item left before DP1
https://github.com/mirage/mirage/issues/102

- Have much better plan for Mirari now so moved to DP2

- Dimos fixed problem with ring (mail to come?)

- David Sheets working on refactoring opam2web. Useful to have opam remotes
generate websites.

- Anil to send instructions to others on ocamldoc generation

- Xen-arm (cubie boards).  Progress being made so Mort will try out.

- Amir will try out mirage-decks in order to get a unikernel that serves a
static website

Amir