Mirage Hello World (Re: Building mirage-www)

Hi Richard,

http://openmirage.org/wiki/xen-boot
> ...which has some info about booting a mirage  VM on xen (specifically, using xl locally and then on EC2).

Thanks for the tip, I will try it out after finishing the first steps.

I followed the First Steps from "Hello Mirage World":

$ make build-basic

completed successfully but NO greetings were received from:

$ make run-basic.

Please find attached the screen shots.

IIRC, Mirage somehow depends on RWO?

(My new VM with 'xen' and 'xcp' does not have packages from RWO (I lost the link to the page with instructions on installing them)

Did I miss something else?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

PhiHo