mirage support for dynamically loaded modules

Hello everyone.

Is it possible to support dynamically load ocaml modules in mirage? So that I do not rebuild entire mirage kernel but make it once and add additional drivers later. What are the steps required to make it possible? I guess to make it work I should implement filesystem support, bytecode interpreter or ocaml compiler in mirage.