Re: mirage-xen & macos

It's just the final linking command that isn't working right now.  Getting this
right is a little tricky on MacOS X, since they have been transitioning from
GCC to an LLVM toolchain.  My 10.9 developer preview doesn't even have GDB
installed, in fact.

So I'd suggest using a Linux VM for now until their tools settle down.   I
agree that this support would be quite useful to upload to EC2/Rackspace
directly from a laptop, though.

-anil