I performed the following steps:

$ cd ocaml-vchan
$ make
$ make install

# Following instructions from here http://openmirage.org/blog/
$ cd test
$ mirari configure --xen --no-install
$ mirari build --xen
[mirari] Using scanned config file node.conf
[mirari] + Executing: make build
rm -rf _build
mkdir -p _build/lib
ocamlbuild -classic-display -use-ocamlfind -lflag -linkpkg -lflag -dontlink -lflag unix -pkgs lwt.syntax,vchan -tags "syntax(camlp4o)" main.native.o
ocamlfind ocamlopt -I /usr/lib/ocaml/ocamlbuild unix.cmxa /usr/lib/ocaml/ocamlbuild/ocamlbuildlib.cmxa myocamlbuild.ml /usr/lib/ocaml/ocamlbuild/ocamlbuild.cmx                -o myocamlbuild
ocamlfind ocamldep -package vchan -package lwt.syntax -syntax camlp4o -modules main.ml > main.ml.depends
ocamlfind ocamldep -package vchan -package lwt.syntax -syntax camlp4o -modules backend.ml > backend.ml.depends
ocamlfind ocamldep -package vchan -package lwt.syntax -syntax camlp4o -modules node_mirage.ml > node_mirage.ml.depends
ocamlfind ocamldep -package vchan -package lwt.syntax -syntax camlp4o -modules node.ml > node.ml.depends
ocamlfind ocamldep -package vchan -package lwt.syntax -syntax camlp4o -modules xs.ml > xs.ml.depends
ocamlfind ocamlc -c -package vchan -package lwt.syntax -syntax camlp4o -o xs.cmo xs.ml
+ ocamlfind ocamlc -c -package vchan -package lwt.syntax -syntax camlp4o -o xs.cmo xs.ml
File "xs.ml", line 1, characters 29-57:
Error: Unbound module Xs_transport_lwt_unix_client
Command exited with code 2.
make: *** [main.native] Error 10
[mirari] ERROR: The command "make build" exited with code 2.

Apparently I missed some steps here.

Thank you for your help.

PhiHo