Re: Travis and OCaml, and even ARM

We mentioned on the call today that Travis might not be able to build the Xen
backend since it's an i386 VM, but it does work fine (since we don't actually
use any system libraries in the build)

https://travis-ci.org/mirage/mirage-www/jobs/11897190

So we can use Travis for a publishing platform too...

-anil