Re: Travis and OCaml, and even ARM

And another followup -- Travis is now building the Mirage homepage upon every
push, and committing the resulting unikernel to a GitHub state repository that
is polled by the live machines.  So they just 'git pull' regularly now and
refresh the kernel when they spot a new one.

http://anil.recoil.org/2013/10/06/travis-secure-ssh-integration.html

The state repository is here:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www-deployment

-anil