Re: [MirageOS-devel] New GitHub org: ocaml-attic

On 8 Dec 2013, at 20:27, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> We have a new org on GitHub, ocaml-attic (https://github.com/ocaml-attic).
> There are some repos there already but if you know of others that should be
> moved please do migrate them.

I've moved the following unused repos from github.com/mirage, so that the repo
list on there reflects our forthcoming release and not a bunch of random other
repositories:

- homebrew-ocaml (now obsolete as we are upstream in Homebrew)
- mirage-tutorial (very obsolete, was from CUFP 2011 tutorial, can be
resurrected later)
- opam-repo (used for original opam port, now all upstream)
- ocaml-build-skeleton (incomplete)
- cohttp-server (replaced by cohttp repo)
- cohttp.old (err...not sure, but last updated 4 years ago).

If anyone needed these for any reason, then give me a shout.