Re: [MirageOS-devel] openmirage.org issue tracker?

On 10 Dec 2013, at 10:48, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> On 10 Dec 2013, at 09:39, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> but that was only the latest discussion on the matter that i remember --
>> anil, any further thoughts on that? :)
>
> Good timing for this question -- I've been looking at how other projects do
> this, and there's a real mix of approaches.  My inclination is to focus all
> the issues in mirage/mirage, and use the label/milestone system to prioritise
> issues.
>
> This works well for libraries that are clearly 'mirage', but less so for ones
> like cohttp that are used in a number of different contexts.

issue referencing will make that ok won't it?  (or are there limits to how
references can work?)

> A simple rule might be to activate issues for those more general libraries,
> and point people in the README for dependent libraries to mirage/mirage.

sure.

> For mirage/mirage-www, you'll need to delete your fork Mort, since the
> mirage/mirage-www repo is pointing in the wrong direction.

ack; done. though i note that mirage/mirage-www now believes itself to have
been forked from balrajsingh/mirage-www so not sure it's helped much...

--
Cheers,

R.

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use, copy
or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you
are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the