Re: [MirageOS-devel] Including a C Library in a Mirage Xen Kernel

On 17/12/13 17:25, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> Alternative medium term solution: the ocamllabs/ocaml-ctypes library
> will get stub generation support shortly, which may make it easier to
> interface with the OCaml runtime. It can also talk over a shared
> memory channel, so C libraries could be treated as RPC servers.
This sounds interesting - I can see how you'd use event channels for xen
to signal that there's data in the shared mem to read, which would be
very lightweight and nice. There are many options to do this in the unix
backend, though, so which one were you intending to use?

Jon