[MirageOS-devel] Zurbed up the live website

Mort and I did some relaxing hacking over the holidays to convert it to a nicer
Zurb Foundation-based site, and it's all live now at:

http://openmirage.org/

Also put together more information on how the Travis/www deployment works here:

http://openmirage.org/wiki/deploying-via-ci

The new site also is using the Cowabloga library more to hold the logic of the
site so that it can be re-used elsewhere (like my own homepage!).  That's still
a work-in-progress, but it's a good place to put all the boring logic for Atom
feeds for (e.g.) papers, bookmarks and so on.

Happy St Stephen's day!