Re: [MirageOS-devel] mirage-decks-- getting dependencies right

On 27 Dec 2013, at 13:24, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>>> 2/ the xen build also fails with the following error:
>> [...]
>> seems a camlp4 related bug but not sure where it comes from. What the line 6
>> of of static_assets.ml ?
>
> don't know -- don't have the autogen files from travis. i'll do some more
> debugging in a vm and post again if i can't figure it out... :)

My bad -- I fixed it and didn't reply to this.  It was due to a zero-length
file not being handled currently by crunch.  It's now fixed in crunch-1.2.3, so
if you upgrade and recompile all should be sorted.