Re: [MirageOS-devel] thought on a new API for mirage

A quick follow-up in this.

I've rebased my 'combinators' branch, and I've fixed some bugs in the code
generator and the generated code. See the same PR (#178) for the new patches.

Also, I've quickly ported mirage-www to this new API. The result config.ml is
pretty straightforward (I think):
- https://github.com/samoht/mirage-www/blob/combinators/src/config.ml
- https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/pull/83

Feedback is welcome (I'm keen to help to write/adapt a FS dispatcher or
something else if needed).

Thomas
PS: I think I'll stash the branch before integrating #178 because the history
is quite messy and not very useful