Re: [MirageOS-devel] thought on a new API for mirage

> Also, I've quickly ported mirage-www to this new API. The result config.ml is
> pretty straightforward (I think):
> - https://github.com/samoht/mirage-www/blob/combinators/src/config.ml
> - https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/pull/83

I've just added
https://github.com/samoht/mirage/commit/53baf3e3204f7380f5e90aeae278dc4a95e03766
 to remove the need of the thin shell wrapper that we currently use to pack a
directory into a FAT-formated block device. As a result, the tests are now
simpler to write:
https://github.com/samoht/mirage/commit/822b5cb75aaa9756897c31dd12d793cb8d0eda19

(I've also updated my PR to mirage-www to remove the same shell script and use
the new 'fat_of_files' function instead in config.ml)

--
Thomas