Re: [MirageOS-devel] has anyone successfully used fat and xen together?

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 9:04 PM, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 17 Jan 2014, at 21:00, David Scott wrote:

> Referencing Unix is not going to work :)

didn't think so :)

> I checked the META file for fat-filesystem, it depends on:
> ```
> requires = "cstruct re re.str mirage-types lwt"
> ```
> I think we need to track down where mirage-block-unix is coming from.

the _oasis file in `ocaml-fat` expects it for building `Executable fat`, as does the opam package file (for fat-filesystem.0.9.0 at least).

Yup-- when you 'opam install fat-filesystem' it will also install mirage-block-unix. When you run 'ocamlfind ocamlopt -package fat-filesystem' it should only link with the libraries in the META file.

Could you tell me how to replicate your setup? Which branches and commands are you using?

Cheers,
Dave