[MirageOS-devel] Mirage 1.1.0 pull req

Hi all,

Dave and I bravely wrestled with Git today to rebase the Mirage 1.1 branch and
send a mega unified pull request upstream:

https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/1655

This passes Travis (except for a few minor problems on OCaml 3.12.1), so I'm
just going through the checklist for what else we need to do to push 1.1.x out
the door:

- update mirage-www config.ml examples on the wiki
- add a blog post about how the net stack works with its functors (should work
from the toplevel now)
- port some of balraj's iperf examples to give him a template to work from
(with 2 vifs <-> localhost)
- merge in mirage-skeleton to new scheme
- refresh the opam-doc on mirage.github.io

Regarding mirage-skeleton, should we merge mirage-skeleton and mirage/lib_test?
 They seem to have broadly the same content, and it's useful to have just one
repo.  Mort, you had a FOSDEM branch, so your thoughts welcome here.

Can anyone think of anything else?