Re: [MirageOS-devel] Fwd: [Xen Project] Your organization application has been accepted.

[ dropping CC to just mirageos-devel ]

This is excellent news for us! I have a slight fear that some of the
projects we suggested on the Xen wiki require a good working knowledge of
both Xen and OCaml.  In practise, it's likely that we'll get one or the
other, and so we should take the chance to focus the projects a little
more to ensure that interns can succeed at them (as opposed to the
projects that *we* would like to work on :-)

I particularly like the idea of assigning particular protocol
implementations, or working on a testing framework for (e.g.) cohttp or
the TCP stack.  Something around the cloud deployment scripts or Docker
might also be quite a good place for a budding intern to start with.

Happy to take suggestions: see the existing list here:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/GSoc_2014#Mirage_OS

-anil