Re: [MirageOS-devel] Fwd: [Xen Project] Your organization application has been accepted.

On 24/02/2014 23:23, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
[ dropping CC to just mirageos-devel ]

This is excellent news for us! I have a slight fear that some of the
projects we suggested on the Xen wiki require a good working knowledge of
both Xen and OCaml.  In practise, it's likely that we'll get one or the
other, and so we should take the chance to focus the projects a little
more to ensure that interns can succeed at them (as opposed to the
projects that *we* would like to work on :-)
Maybe you can add easier projects to the list, or break existing projects into pieces?
Any mentors, please create accounts on melange
* aka https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2014
* sign in
* and fill out https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/connection/pick/google/gsoc2014 - "chose Xen Project"

Regards