[MirageOS-devel] Dates and Location Xen Project Hackathon, Xen Project Developer Summit & Meeting

Hi all,

before I go on holidays just a quick note in the 2014 event schedule. This only just came together, but you may want to look into getting travel approvals.

== Xen Project Hackatho, London, late May (exact dates TBD) ==
Location: London at Rackspaces offices
Dates: exact dates TBD, but a we are targetting a Thu/Fri at the end of May

== Xen Project Developer Summit ==
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Dates: August 18-19
CFP: open now, closes May 2, 2014 - see http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/program/cfp

I am looking for Program Management Committee members.

== Xen Project Developer Meeting ==
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Dates: August 20
More details to follow. We have the option to do a 1/2 day, a full day or 1/2 day with a Hacker space

Best Regards
Lars
P.S.: Apologies to those who were looking for a Hackathon in Amsterdam (-: