Re: [MirageOS-devel] Problem with `mirage run`on unix build of static_website

On 26 Feb 2014, at 06:43, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On 26 Feb 2014 00:34, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > One thing I've noticed is that all my internal links are broken.  I have
> > URLs of the form "domain.com/title-of-post", where the content is actually
> > at "domain.com/title-of-post/index.html".  How do I go about fixing this,
> > assuming I can?  Or does it require new code somewhere to support URLs like
> > this (e.g. cohttp)?
> >

> This is handled by the URL dispatcher. Can't remember filename, but
> unikernel.ml or site.ml or something. There will be a match statement that
> maps the requested URL to an actual file, in a try clause that handles the
> case where the file doesn't exist iirc. You'll probably want to tweak that so
> that it also maps urls ending too/index.html to the file foo  as well.
>
> If using cowabloga, this chunk of code could be in there instead, can't
> remember off top of my head. But look in the site code first…

Helpful info, thanks!

There's a file called dispatch.ml and it looks like the piece I need is in
there [1].  However, I'm not sure how to edit it to get what I want.  I'm
guessing it involves adding some more code to try different locations for the
content before raising the exception (see lines 39 40 at link below).

[1]
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-skeleton/blob/master/static_website/dispatch.ml#L32

ac