Re: [MirageOS-devel] Problem with `mirage run`on unix build of static_website

On 26 Feb 2014 00:34, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One thing I've noticed is that all my internal links are broken.  I have URLs of the form "domain.com/title-of-post", where the content is actually at "domain.com/title-of-post/index.html".  How do I go about fixing this, assuming I can?  Or does it require new code somewhere to support URLs like this (e.g. cohttp)?

This is handled by the URL dispatcher. Can't remember filename, but unikernel.ml or site.ml or something. There will be a match statement that maps the requested URL to an actual file, in a try clause that handles the case where the file doesn't exist iirc. You'll probably want to tweak that so that it also maps urls ending too/index.html to the file foo  as well.

If using cowabloga, this chunk of code could be in there instead, can't remember off top of my head. But look in the site code first...