[MirageOS-devel] GSoC 2014

Hello.

My name is Sergey.ÂÂI'm from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.

I am interested in Xen and MirageOS. I use xcp/xenserver (no localhost :), for real projects) and wath this project.
I know very little and use ocaml,Âbut developing a 3 years (2 years - python and 1 year - erlang).ÂRules quite small typo in xapi (https://github.com/xapi-project/xen-api/commit/fe664e7f02c28dd1579d9b18ecc685f70f9166d9) commit accepted.
I want to do something useful for the project and to support it in the future.
After reviewing a list of ideas, it is not clear what will take precedence.Â
What kind of tasks to better navigate?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,