Re: [MirageOS-devel] GSoC 2014

On 27 Feb 2014, at 12:05, Sergey Abramyan <sa.abramyan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> My name is Sergey.  I'm from Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
>
> I am interested in Xen and MirageOS. I use xcp/xenserver (no localhost :),
> for real projects) and wath this project.
> I know very little and use ocaml, but developing a 3 years (2 years - python
> and 1 year - erlang). Rules quite small typo in xapi
> (https://github.com/xapi-project/xen-api/commit/fe664e7f02c28dd1579d9b18ecc685f70f9166d9)
>  commit accepted.
> I want to do something useful for the project and to support it in the future.
> After reviewing a list of ideas, it is not clear what will take precedence.
> What kind of tasks to better navigate?

Hi Sergey!  If you've used Xapi before, then a good place to start would be the
fuzz testing project for Xen.  It would involve building kernels that attempt
to stress various components of xcp (e.g. xenstore) and spotting problems and
testing expected behaviour (e.g. with different SR backends).

best,
Anil