Re: [MirageOS-devel] Hello Mirage World

Also recommended: -p switch, so that domain is paused and doesn't throw away output too soon. Then unpause domain so you can catch all output.

On 7 Mar 2014 16:08, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Carlos,

How are you running it?  The 'make run' for Xen will generate a skeleton .xl file, which you then run yourself using 'xl console -c <file>.xl'.  That should attach you to the Xen console, where you can see the hello world output.

-anil