[MirageOS-devel] Travis build time error (taking more than 10 mins)

Hi folks,

I've copied my jekyll -> unikernel scripts over and for some reason, `mirage
build` for both the unix and xen backends are taking a while (>10 mins)
resulting in Travis erroring out [1].

I updated my local opam packages and they also seem to be taking a little
longer for the unix build (but not by much).  Below are the things that changed
locally and I assume travis is using the most recent versions of everything.
Is this something to do with crunch?

The following actions will be performed:
 - upgrade crunch.1.2.3 to 1.3.0
 - upgrade sexplib.110.01.00 to 111.03.00
 - recompile uri.1.4.0 [use sexplib]
 - recompile cohttp.0.10.0 [use sexplib]
 - recompile cow.0.9.1 [use sexplib]
 - recompile mirage-http.1.1.0 [use sexplib]
 - recompile cowabloga.0.0.5 [use sexplib]
0 to install | 5 to reinstall | 2 to upgrade | 0 to downgrade | 0 to remove
Do you want to continue ? [Y/n] y

Is anyone else seeing this?

[1] https://travis-ci.org/nymote/nymote.github.io/builds/20532531

Best wishes,