[MirageOS-devel] Asking for information (newbie)

Hi,

I recently accidentally came across mirage. It more or less seems a magical unikernel system but I have to delve to a lot of details in order to understand it.

I am interested in high-level device driver construction. I prefer to ask questions directly in mailing lists instead in getting lost in the noise of documentation.

What I am interested is whether it is possible to write a Blutetooth stack using USB transport in Mirage OS and  make it available in another VM.

For example a MirageOS BT driver over USB (possibly using USB passthrouth) and make it available for my e.g. Windows 7x86 or Minix3 VM.

What is involved (apart from me writing the stack)?

Thank you in advance and sorry If my question is sheer ignorance.

--
Dr. Vasileios Anagnostopoulos (MSc,PhD)
Researcher/Developer