[MirageOS-devel] contributing best practices?

Hi all,

I just submitted my first pull request of substance for Mirage (against mirage-tcpip). It's a fix for some DHCP-option parsing bugs I found, which prevented unikernels from getting IPs on some EC2 instances.

I couldn't find any documentation of best practices for contributions, so I just minimized my changeset and submitted the pull request on GitHub - is there something better/else/more/etc that's preferred?

Thanks,
Mindy