Re: [MirageOS-devel] contributing best practices?

On 25 Mar 2014, at 16:06, Mindy Preston <mindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just submitted my first pull request of substance for Mirage (against
> mirage-tcpip).  It's a fix for some DHCP-option parsing bugs I found, which
> prevented unikernels from getting IPs on some EC2 instances.

Now tested, merged and released as tcpip-1.1.2 -- thank for the diff! It'll be
up on OPAM as soon as my staging tree passes Travis here:

https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/1837
(that's waiting on a cohttp release, hopefully tomorrow)

I took the opportunity to tidy up the EC2 deployment script to make it slightly
easier to use here:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/237

It'll be installed by default as bin.mirage-ec2 in the Mirage 1.1.2dev tree.

Also a followup bug on what to do with the Interface_MTU, if anyone has any
opinions:
https://github.com/mirage/mirage/issues/238