[MirageOS-devel] no binary installed on osx

Hi all.

I'm cross-posting this here since folk on IRC appear to be idle.

I'm trying to install Mirage on osx: `opam install mirage' runs fine but doesn't seem to install the `mirage' binary, so I can't run the command line tool. There's nothing in mirage related in ~/.opam/4.01.0/bin although the package content appears in my .opam folder.

What did I miss? Thanks for your help
---