Re: [MirageOS-devel] no binary installed on osx

On 28 Mar 2014, at 14:49, Vlad Kozin <vladilen.kozin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm trying to install Mirage on osx: `opam install mirage' runs fine but
> doesn't seem to install the `mirage' binary, so I can't run the command line
> tool. There's nothing in mirage related in ~/.opam/4.01.0/bin although the
> package content appears in my .opam folder.
>
> What did I miss? Thanks for your help

I don't think you missed anything.  You would have installed the mirage
package, which you then use to compile a unikernel.  What are you trying to do
and have you tried any of the examples from the docs (i.e
http://openmirage.org/wiki/install)?  They walk you though constructing a
'hello world' unikernel.  There are also a number of examples in the
mirage-skeleton repo, which you could try
(https://github.com/mirage/mirage-skeleton).

Does that help?

Amir