Re: [MirageOS-devel] codio now has opam/ocaml (and hence mirage) support

I had a quick play around with this a few days ago and it works surprisingly
well.  I was trying out the guided tour of RWO on a good connection and it
mostly held up (with a few minor freezes/hiccups).

Minor downside is that there needs to be a better way for external folks to
help keep the opam install up to date.  e.g if we use this for any tutorials,
then making sure that people don't need to do `opam update && opam upgrade` to
have the latest set of packages would be a plus (it takes a while).  I also
spoke to one of the codio guys and mentioned that travis integration would be
very useful.  If that happens, then there's a complete web-based process for
configuring and building unikernels.  Other than that, I'd want to use this in
any tutorials we run.

I recommend others take a look and put it through it's paces.

Amir