Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS and Docker

A longer response later, but I've been experimenting with using Docker to make
the Linux->unikernel transition much more seamless. Docker hits its limits when
kernel modules get involved, but is very useful to capture the development
environment.

There's also some tiein with Irminsule and Dockers storage API.  I'll see if I
can cook up a few demos before the hackathon.

One project that both complements and takes the wind out of Dockers sails
slightly is Andy Rays iocamljs (which would let unikernels be compiled entirely
within a web browser). It's a bit mad, but surprisingly fast.

Anil