Re: [MirageOS-devel] OCaml Labs meeting - Wed 21st May in the Computer Lab

Jenga has been improving rapidly.  We now use it for all of our
internal development, and we love it.

It's open-source, but we haven't yet released a good jengaroot file
that others could use.  That's very much on Nick's stack, though.
We're happy for Nick to spend many solid months working on making
Jenga fit the needs of people outside of Jane Street, because we see a
real hole in the ecosystem.