Re: [MirageOS-devel] auto configuring ip/netmask info

I've just released a minor point releases of mirage and tcpip that expose the
IPV4 functor in STACKV4, so the low-level workarounds should no longer be
needed.

https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/1973

(our fancy new changelog page will update shortly)

-anil