Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS and Docker

As a quick first step, I've got a Dockerfile for the mirage binary here:

https://github.com/avsm/mirage/tree/docker

It is, I sadly realized, completely pointless in its current form since
the carefully sandboxed Mirage binary has no way of sending its build
results anywhere.

I've got a docker.io 'trusted build' of OPAM going at:
https://index.docker.io/u/avsm/docker-opam/

So you should be able to do something like

$ docker run -t avsm/docker-opam opam installext mirage

to build-test libraries.

Next step is to figure out if Docker is useful for UNIX tuntap binaries
for deployment...

-anil