Re: [MirageOS-devel] Camlp4 Stack_overflow

On 8 May 2014, at 17:36, Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le jeudi, 8 mai 2014 à 18:28, Anil Madhavapeddy a écrit :
>> I've played around with _tags files and can't figure out how to convince
>> ocamlbuild (when using the -use-ocamlfind mode) to *remove* the -pp
>> flag for just one source file. If anyone else has any ideas, feel free
>> to jump in...
>
> Can you provide a link to the offending _tags file please ?

Given any file t.ml, it's built with something like:

ocamlbuild -classic-display -use-ocamlfind -pkgs
lwt.syntax,cow.syntax,cowabloga,cstruct,io-page,io-page.unix,lwt,mirage-clock-unix,mirage-console-unix,mirage-fs-unix,mirage-http,mirage-net-unix,mirage-types,mirage-types.lwt,tcpip.stack-direct
 -tags "syntax(camlp4o),annot,bin_annot,strict_sequence,principal" -cflag -g
-lflags -g,-linkpkg main.cmo

Does there exist a _tags file override that could remove all the -syntax bits
and just leave the remaining bits unchanged?  I.e. for a file that uses Lwt,
but not the syntax extensions.