Re: [MirageOS-devel] Camlp4 Stack_overflow

Le jeudi, 8 mai 2014 Ã 18:39, Anil Madhavapeddy a Ãcrit :

> ocamlbuild -classic-display -use-ocamlfind -pkgs
> lwt.syntax,cow.syntax,cowabloga,cstruct,io-page,io-page.unix,lwt,mirage-clock-unix,mirage-console-unix,mirage-fs-unix,mirage-http,mirage-net-unix,mirage-types,mirage-types.lwt,tcpip.stack-direct
>  -tags "syntax(camlp4o),annot,bin_annot,strict_sequence,principal" -cflag -g
> -lflags -g,-linkpkg main.cmo
>
> Does there exist a _tags file override that could remove all the -syntax bits
> and just leave the remaining bits unchanged? I.e. for a file that uses Lwt,
> but not the syntax extensions.
According to the manual (yes it's in the manual !) [1] a tag preceeded by a
minus should remove the tag from the files the glob pattern denotes. Never
tried to do that but if that works correctly you should try something like:

<thespecificfile.ml> : -syntax(camlp4o)

in the _tags file.

Daniel

[1] http://nicolaspouillard.fr/ocamlbuild/ocamlbuild-user-guide.html#htoc15