Re: [MirageOS-devel] OPW intern checking in!

I'm only slightly less than completely ignorant when it comes to fuzzing, which is part of why I wanted to do this ;)

What I'm trying to do at the moment is a little more on the blackbox side, but I am quite interested in generative testing. Are you using the quickcheck that's in opam (and if not, can you recommend the one you are using)?

Thanks,
Mindy